ACL question.

From: Dave A. Flanigan <dflan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 17:57:49 -0500

        I have looked and looked but cannot seem to find a good answer.

        Is it possible to build an acl that allows specific IPs to access only
specific sites, but allows all other IPs to access any site?

        All of our users have to use the proxy to get to the Internet.

        We have a few terminals that should only be able to access one specific
web page out on the Internet, but the rest of the terminals should be
unrestricted. I have sample acls that will limit everyone to that page, or
limit those people to nothing, but not both sides of the equation.

        Anyone have any idea how I could do this? Example please?