ERR_*

From: Jens-S. Voeckler <voeckler@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 15:37:21 +0100

Hi,

I may be mistaken, but it dawned on me that squid 2.0p2 does not seem to
write any "ERR_*/xxx" in the status column in access.log. Squid 1.1 does.

Why was that one turned off, or is there a special configuration option
which I missed to turn it on again? The code in access_log.c doesn't
contain any hint to error messages. Their definition err_type_str only is
referenced in errorpage.c and forward.c. Or are they logged as NONE?

Le deagh dhùrachd,
Dipl.-Ing. Jens-S. Vöckler (voeckler@rvs.uni-hannover.de)
Institute for Computer Networks and Distributed Systems
University of Hanover, Germany; +49 511 762 4726