RE: Any ideas?

From: Phillip Malone <pmm@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 11:29:12 +1100

Have you got the same DNS info on your server as you do your local machine?
When you use a proxy it is passed the URL rather then the ip address
translation. When you do it direct the translation is done using the local
machines search method.

http://www.rxlist.com/interact.htm

Anybody got any ideas on how to fix this?

Cheers
  Steven
PGP Sig on request | www.elab.co.za