ftp icon problems in 2.0-Patch2

From: Glenn Zazulia <glenn@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 02:37:20 -0600 (CST)

I saw in the archives that several others have run into the INVALID_REQ
error with the squid-internal-static/icons when trying to run ftp, but I
didn't find a response that solves the problem for me.

Running "client -v
   http://MYHOST:3128/squid-internal-static/icons/anthony-dirup.gif" succeeds,
but when requesting the same URL from a netscape client on different hosts
in my local network (which should have access -- I have "http_access allow
localnet" as the first access line in my conf file), I get an INVALID
REQUEST error. I have a valid mime.conf file in the
$(prefix)/etc/directory, I'm not using authentication, and the
icon_directory attribute is set correctly in the conf file.

I am running squid 2.0-Patch2 on a FreeBSD system.

Glenn