Re: Trouble with cached pages

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 22:40:25 +0100

David Salgado Vidal wrote:

> We have a Squid 1.22 over Solaris 2.6, and today we have detect
> that in cached pages some images are sustituted by others that
> aren't of these ones. The images are in same place that real but
> are diferent.

Is this 1.1.22 or 1.NOVM.22?

There is a known error in 1.NOVM.22 that may cause this. Patch is
available from http://hem.passagen.se/hno/squid/

Recommended action: Upgrade to 2.0.PATCH2. It has much stronger checks
for cache corruption, and handles it gracefully if it should occur.

---
Henrik Nordstrom
Spare time Squid hacker