DELAY POOLS

From: Tony Martino <T.Martino@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 10:50:53 +0100

Hi everybody,

I followed the interesting discussion about delay pools and now I've
some questions...

1) Have anyone of you experienced with delay_class3? If so then can you send
me some example?

2) Is it possible to configure squid to limit:
   a) the whole proxy bandwith
   b) a subnet class C bandwith
   c) the individual hosts belonging to the above subnet.

3) Is it possible to define different "delay_class3" instructions to limit
bandwith to a subnet or groups of subnets or ranges of addresses?

4) I'm currently using squid 2.1 PRE1. Does anyone know if there is some
patch about delay pools to install?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards.
Dr. Tony Martino

Infrastruttura Tecnologica di Calcolo e Comunicazione
TECNOPOLIS CSATA Novus Ortus
S.p. per Casamassima km 3
70010 - Valenzano (BA) - Italy
Tel.:+39-080-8770221