Re: no_chache directive

From: Mark Reynolds <mark@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 19:16:30 +0800

Which version of squid will this work for? Version 1 I'd bet.
I can't seeing this working with version 1.2/2 as the
swap.state file is no longer a simple text file.

If anyone had a version 1.2/2 method, I think it would be
interesting and useful for many people.

'^http:.*(cgi-bin|\?|\.asp).*' | \
>tee -a /usr/local/squid/logs/purge_cgi.list | sed -e 's/./\\&/g' | \
>xargs -i /usr/local/squid/bin/client -v -p 80 -m PURGE {} \
>>> /usr/local/squid/logs/purge_cgi.log 2>&1
>

>You would need to change a few things for your local setup, such as
/cache*, the egrep pattern, the