Re: squid 2.0.2 and FTP site full

From: Miquel van Smoorenburg <list-squid@dont-contact.us>
Date: 17 Nov 1998 11:45:53 +0100

In article <cistron.3650B6EC.2F4D382C@hem.passagen.se>,
Henrik Nordstrom <hno@hem.passagen.se> wrote:
>Did the patch I sent you earlier help?

Hello Henrik,

        I just installed it on squid-2.1-RELEASE and it does indeed
seem to help. I haven't tried it at the original problem site
(ftp.gamesdomain.com) yet since they're not full at the moment.

But I recreated the same circumstances locally with tcpd and the
banners option, so that an error message is given on the initial ftp
connect. I now get a correct error back from squid, so that seems
to work.

Thanks

Mike.

--
Indifference will certainly be the downfall of mankind, but who cares?
Reply to the list or to miquels@cistron.nl (Miquel van Smoorenburg)