Squid-2.1 RELEASE on WinNT

From: Robert Rhodes <rrhodes@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 15:17:55 -0500

Hello,

For curiosity's sake, has anyone gotten Squid-2.1 to work on WinNT? I was
able to compile it on my Pentium-300 using Cygwin Beta 20. Squid starts and
appears to be running, but doesn't retrieve web pages for clients pointing
to it. There are no errors in cache.log and nothing in access.log.

I put a sniffer on the LAN segment and I see the request going from the
client's PC to my PC, and the response going back to the client, but
nothing from the Squid server to the requested web site.

Am I missing something here?

Thanks,
Robert