mess in configure script (probably)

From: CyberPsychotic <mlists@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 12:06:53 +0500 (KGT)

Hello,
 I am running Solaris 2.5.1 on sparc architecture, and recently tried to
compile squid 2.1-RELEASE, which I downloaded from ftp site. Seems there's
some mess with configure script (yet, I am not good with all these
newcommings) since while it generated Makefile in lib dir, it placed
/usr/bin/false r, as AR_R, I replaced it by hand with a real path to ar,
and everything went fine so far. Just thought I should let you know, maybe
someone has some hints..