Re: Unauthorized acces to cached pages

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 10:18:04 +0100

Jimenez Vallina, Juan wrote:

> Hi:
>
> We are using Linux RH 5.1 + Squid 1.22 and have a ACL list to permit or
> denied Internet Acces List (by client's ip). But some users without internet
> permision obtain a web page if there are cached on Squid.

Sounds like you have put your access control in miss_access?

> On the cache are Intranet and Internet objects. It's posible to deny acces
> to internet cached object but permit intranet objects.

Yes. Define a ACL that matches intranet objects

acl intranet dstdomain intranet.your.domain
or
acl intranet dst your.intranet.network.address/255.255.255.0

http_access deny no_internet_access !intranet

---
Henrik Nordstrom
Spare time Squid hacker