SSL

From: Steven Sporen <sporens@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 15:06:13 +0002

Hi,

We run squid all over our internal network to improve performance in general.

The children caches all connect through a parent cache which then
connects through to the internet. I've got a problem where the clients who
use the children caches can't connect to SSL sites. I presume this is
because the cache servers will try and directly connect to the secure site.
Is there any way around this? How can I force the child caches to go
through the parent cache when fetching secure pages.

Thanx for your time.

Cheers
  Steve

www.elab.co.za | webmaster@elab.co.za