Squid & "disk full" error

From: Xavier <xavier@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 07:41:34 +0100 (MET)

Hi *,

Sometimes, my Squid logfiles are too big and I got a "disk full" error
message. The problem is that in this case, Squid does not work anymore...

Is there a way to configure Squid to bypass the logfile processing but
still process users requests?

                                         .   .
Xavier Mertens,                     .     EuroNet Internet
Network Operation Center          .       Lozenberg, 22
                                 .        1932 Zaventem
`finger xavier@jura.euronet.be` .         Tel: +32 2 7171717