Re: Question of which to choose

From: Charles Dale <chuckd@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 1998 09:22:50 +1100

> Here's my top-10 list of reasons Squid is better.

Any arguments from the other camp? Don't get me wrong - I hate NT, but I
had heard that Proxy Server was one of the few products they got right
to some extent, and is actually faster than Squid in some situations
despite the crippled OS.

Any qualitative comparisons, other than Squid being "on the forefront of
technology"?

Who knows, maybe MS will one day open source all their code.

HA!

Regards,
Chuck