Re: squid

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 21:09:33 +0100

Four notes:

1. You should send Squid questions to squid-users@ircache.net (you need
to subscribe first if you haven't). My time are very limited and there
are hopefully other people that may know the answer.

2. The error message shown below is NOT a Squid error message, but from
http-gw which is a software usually used in firewalls (probably on IP
address 10.5.4.2 which is an internal IP address in your network).

3. You do not tell which Squid version you are using.

4. My copy of Squid (2.1.PATCH2+) seems to handle FTP ports quite well.

---
Henrik Nordstrom
Spare time Squid hacker