Re: SSL through SQUID

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 21:16:12 +0100

You need a TCP relay such as plug-gw from TIS toolkit or a similar tool.
SSL proxying in Squid is only for proxying, not rewerse-proxying.

If you are not interested in acceleration of the origin server then
using a TCP relay is probably more suitable for the HTTP part as well.
Squid may be a over-kill application for your use.

---
Henrik Nordstrom
Spare time Squid hacker