ncsa_auth dying

From: Oeschey Lars <oeschey@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 12:24:07 +0100

Hi,

from time to time, when squid runs quite a while, it seems to die for
users that have to use ncsa_auth. without auth it works fine, so it
seems just the ncsa_auth processes die. I did a ps aux in such a
situation, and had 3 ncsa_auth processes running with each 31,3% CPU -
i.e. those processes ate the machine ;) is there some memory bug in it?
running squid2.0.release....

Lars

              Lars Oeschey - Saturn & Media Markt Gesellschaft fuer
Informationsverarbeitung mbH
Projektleitung Management Systeme / Internet Services
mailto:oeschey@media-saturn.com
"I am William H. Gates of Borg, /sbin/LILO is futile, youre MBR will be
assimilated!"