Upgrading 1.1.22 -> 2.1

From: Juan Carlos Castro y Castro <jcastro@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 15:03:35 -0200

Hi! I have Squid 1.1.22 running on our ISP for quite some time. Is it OK
to compile and install 2.1P2 over the existing installation (after
stopping the daemon of course)? Will it retain the current cache
contents? Or do I have to take any special measures? Like erasing this
or that file?

Thanx for listening,

--
                                       LOGY IS POLICY @ THE END