Unixware and squid transparent proxy

From: Hitesh Patel <hitesh@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 1998 18:35:12 -0600

I've been trying to get squid running as a transparent proxy on my
Unixware 7.x box. So far i have squid itself up and running fine.. but
i have not been able to get IP Filter compiled on my unixware box. Is
there any other program out there that would work that would be
easier,to compile... i'm not sure if i can port over IP Filter.. but it
would save some time if I could find something so i could get up and
running for now...

Hitesh