SSL by squid 1.1.22

From: Jun Ushida <ushida@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 1998 11:47:57 +0900 (JST)

I'm a user of squid 1.1.22 on FreeBSD2.2.5-RELEASE.

I want to use SSL through squid.
(Ref. :http://squid.nlanr.net/Squid/FAQ/FAQ-1.html#ss1.11)
I found that the description related with SSL in `squid.conf' as follows:
acl SSL_ports port 443 563
http_access deny CONNECT !SSL_ports
#ssl_proxy
How should I rewrite `squid.conf' in order to use SSL ?
Is there something else that I should do ?

Present condition:

The squid is running on dual homed host(host A).
Other hosts(hosts B) have the private IP address.
The client on the host A can access to the web server on the internet
via squid with SSL, but the clients on the hosts B cannot access *with SSL*.

In /etc/service,
https 443/tcp
https 443/udp
snews 563/tcp