Re: Question about debugging!

From: Rodney Holm <rodneyh@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 08:04:27 -0700

Make it look exactly like this.

debug_options ALL,1 11,3

Use the ALL section as the first in the options line. I have done this many
times and have never had any problems with it. I have not tried the order
you have put them in.

debug_options 11,3 ALL,1

Does anyone know will this ALL,1 overide the 11,3 if it is placed after it?

Rodney D. Holm                  rodneyh@apexxtech.com
Apexx Technology, Inc.          http://www.apexxtech.com