Re: Filtering services, etc, for squid

From: Rodney Holm <rodneyh@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 09:59:05 -0700

Sorry if this blatant self promotion offends anyone.

We have a product that uses squid and a redirector to a program called WebSENSE.
WebSENSE is commercial filtering software made by a company called NetPartners.

We do not sell a software only solution, the solution is bundled as part of a
total internet access solution ( TeamInternet ), includes hardware and software.

For more information you can look at the following sites:

www.apexxtech.com
www.websense.com
www.netpartners.com

or contact me directly.