Re: Is this list working

From: Michael Fuhr <mfuhr@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 1999 20:09:24 -0700

On Mon, Jan 04, 1999 at 12:26:32AM +0500, Irfan Akber wrote:

> Is this list working. Whenever I send a message I get a reply that I am on
> holidays, why ?

Yes, the list is working; I've seen your posts with the subject
"delay_class3_individual not working." I suspect nobody has
answered either because they can't reproduce the problem or they
haven't looked at it yet (some people may still be on year-end
holiday). I haven't used delay pools much but I'll look at your
problem when I get a chance.

The "I'm on holiday" messages are probably from individuals
who haven't filtered their mail to keep such messages from
going to mailing lists.

--
Michael Fuhr
http://www.fuhr.net/~mfuhr/