Re: Incomplete downloads

From: Stuart Young <sgy@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 1999 17:22:32 +1100

At 19:21 1/01/99 +0100, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:
>We really need a example URL where this problem can be seen. I have not
>been able to reproduce it myself on random selected FTP objects.
>
>A debug trace of a failing request would be nice also. Debug tracing are
>started/stopped by running squid -k debug, and the part of the trace
>which is interesting is between ftpStart and ftpStateFree. Debug tracing
>are sent to logs/cache.log.

I know a site I regularly get failed requests from (thought I am not sure
if it's squid 2.1patch2 or just the site) is www.apache.org (downloading
the source to 1.3.3.. I think it's an ftp link).

Stuart Young - sgy@amc.com.au - cefiar@amarok.glasswings.com.au
(aka Cefiar) - http://amarok.glasswing.com.au/

[All opinions expressed in the above message are my]
[own and not necessarily the views of my employer..]