Looking for gif images that go with squdstats.sh (access-summary.pl, proxy-summary.pl) scripts

From: Jill Gemmill <JGemmill@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 14:14:28 -0600

Hello -
        We are using the perl scripts from NLANR that are called by the script
squidstats.sh (the references are in access-summary.pl and proxy-summary.pl).
These scripts reference an /img/ directory which has several gifs (mostly bars
for the barchart, I'd imagine.). These gifs were missing from the distribution
I picked up - does anyone have them? If so, can I FTP them from somewhere or
can you tar/gzip them & send via email to:

                jgemmill@uab.edu

PS - prefer direct email response rather than to list. Thanks.