Re: FDs & linux again.

From: Pedro Ribeiro <pribeiro@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 18:38:11 -0000

I'v detected a "look like" problem in another program i was developing some
weeks ago, please verify if the correct includes are beeing used, in my
case, some .h's were "#undef ing" some +256FD needed values and redefining
them with wrong/old system values.

Insert the fallowing code near the "select" code in squid.

    assert( sizeof(fd_set)*8 >= FD_SETSIZE );
    assert( FD_SETSIZE >= NR_OPEN );

And see if the assert's fail!

Good luck.

  Pedro Ribeiro