Re: Listening on Multiple Ports is it now standard?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 22:07:30 +0100

Williams Jon wrote:

> If I have squid listening on multiple ports, can I have different
> ACLs for each port?

Not yet implemented.

For those interested in implementing it: a acl of type http_port is
needed. This acl type should check the local (squid) port used when
receiving the request. The port number is available as
conn->my.sin_port, but unfortunately this is not currently available to
the acl code in a clean manner. Once this value is made available to the
acl code, then the implementation it is mostly a copy-paste operation of
the port acl type.

---
Henrik Nordstrom
Spare time Squid hacker