SNMP OID list???

From: Williams Jon <WilliamsJon@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 13:16:01 -0600

I'm working on using MRTG with squid, and doing fairly well. I'm getting
most of the charts from the NLANR example config, but I want to see what all
available OIDs are.

I grabbed the UCD SNMP kit and ran snmpwalk -p 3401 <mymachine> public
.1.3.6, and I get a list of around 525 key/value pairs. I went through the
MIB that comes with Squid, did some massaging to get a list of all
OBJECT-TYPEs and OBJECT IDENTIFIERs, and came up with only 98 entries.

Does someone have a list that shows the human-readable names matched with
the SNMP dotted numbers for all of the OIDs that squid's SNMP functions
return? I'm looking for something like:

squid.cachePerf.cacheSysPerf.cacheCpuUsage
1.3.6.1.4.1.3495.1.3.1.5

Thanks,

----
Jon Williams                                              Speed of
lightning,
Public Network Access                                     Roar of thunder,
Deere & Company                                           Fighting those who
309.765.5748                                              Rob and plunder.
williamsjon@jdcorp.deere.com                                --Underdog
----