GPF's in Netscape

From: Juan Carlos Castro y Castro <jcastro@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 10:34:20 -0200

Has anyone experienced a situation in which some clients accessing an
ISP's Squid through Netscape 4.0x get Windows GPF's when accessing some
sites? I haven't been able to reproduce the problem - it comes and goes
- but it started happening after we upgraded our proxy from 1.1.x to
2.1P2.

Oh, and we just changed backbone providers too. That implied in IP
address change, but we think we eliminated every reference to the old
range.

Cheers,

--
 ___THE___  One man alone cannot fight the future. USE LINUX!