LOG reject SNMP queries

From: Matija Grabnar <Matija.Grabnar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 13:49:41 +0100

Is there any way to log rejected (by ACL) SNMP queries to squid?
I've been working with SNMP, and because I had some trouble I was
using promiscous mode on the ethernet port. I saw some people who had
no bussiness getting SNMP from our cache poking our 3401 port.

Unfortunately, the snoop log had no timestamps, so I couldn't do anything
about it. It got me thinking though. If I saw two attempts in barely
more than half an hour, what else is going on?

So, is there any way to log SNMP access to squid?

--
"My name is Not Important. Not to friends.
    But you can call me mr. Important"  - Not J. Important