Redirecting and rewriting

From: Sid Baldwin <sid.baldwin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 15:03:27 +0000

I am new to this list and apologise now if I'm going back over already
trodden ground. I have just upgraded form Squid 1.1 to 2Patch2 and have
come across a problem with redirections. On the previous version I could
specify a URL in deny_info as a way of redirecting certain requests (e.g
Netscape's search button takes clients to our local search page). This
does not seem to be available in 2 so I have installed squirm as an
external redirector.

The new redirection works for the original url, but does not rewrite the
URL to the browser, so (presumably) relative links in the redirected-to
page fail (e.g. images for the page).

How do I make a redirection work for all of those relative links?

--
Sid Baldwin