Re: Newbie: Access Control

From: Irfan Akber <irfan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 17:02:46 -0000

Yes squid can do this. See the examples in the default squid.conf. You need
is access control which are defined using acl tag. Then you specify which
requests are allowed using url_regex and dst_domain etc etc. You can also
specify what time the user is allowed to access. See squid.conf it is all
there.

Irfan Akber