Simple question

From: Bill Wichers <billw@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 00:29:56 -0500 (EST)

I know this sounds like a stupid newbie question, but please bear with
me...

A while ago my archives box was hacked into and I replaced the entire
system -- all sources, binaries, configs -- everything (can't be too
careful). Now I can't seem to find a package with a uudecode utility in it
that will work with Linux. No sources, no binaries. This makes using
Squid's icons a bit difficult :-)

Could someone please point me to a package, preferably sources, that
includes a uudecode utility?

TIA
        -Bill