Re: Changing the error screens from Squid

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 1999 02:03:00 +0100

Alex Heylin wrote:

> I'm running redhat 5.2 with squid installed as part of it - where
> does it store the error message templates?

I think RedHat includes a Squid 1.X version, so to use error templates
you probably have to upgrade the Squid installation first to a Squid 2
release (RPM package is available in the RedHat contrib area I think,
but it is very easy to rebuild Squid from source as well).

Error templates by default in <install-dir>/etc/errors (usually
/usr/local/squid/etc/errors)

---
Henrik Nordstrom
Spare time Squid hacker