RE: A couple of questions regarding 2.1RELEASE

From: <G.E.Fowler@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 15:11:27 -0000 (GMT)

On 11-Feb-99 Miles Lott wrote:
> Also, semi-off topic, can anyone point me to answers on IE 4.0
> regarding the 'overlapped IO session in progress' error when
> downloading via the cache? I reckon it is a client side issue,
> but seems to happen only on a few '95 machines.

I saw this problem with a student machine here a couple of weeks ago and
eventually got pointed at the following MS URL:

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q187/7/70.asp

Don't be too surprised to find what it says... I wasn't!

Graeme

--
Graeme Fowler
Network Officer, Infrastructure & Networks Group