HTML Page loading

From: Ziad Mugraby <ziad@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 14:55:42 +0200

We are currently using Squid as a caching server to improve response times
for web usage. We noticed that when using Squid it would load up all the
items of a web page (which may take a while to do) and then give them to our
network user. When we browse off the network without using Squid items are
displayed on our brower as soon as they are received off the Net. Does
anyone know of a way to change or improve this within Squid? The latency we
are currently experiencing after the HTTP request is unbearable.

Thanks in advance,
Ziad