Problems with Ftp

From: Kees Oosterhuis <k.oosterhuis@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 15:38:28 +0100

I'm new at usings squid. But I have it running (finally). But now there is
still a problem at using ftp.

in the browsers like netscape and IE4 he shows FTP sites as just an text
file i'm not able to click anywhere.

also there is the problem of using other ftp programs (like ws_ftp pro and
cute ftp) i can not get by the Squid server.

i tried everyting i could find but now i have run out of ideas.

please help.

(hope that you guys understand what i'm trying to say here)