Getting off of the list

From: Bill Sandiford <sysop@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 16:21:12 -0500

I hope that maybe someone who is in charge of this list gets this message.

I have noticed that quite a few messages come to the list everyday from
people who want off the list. I have also noticed myself (as I also wish to
be removed from the list) that it is very hard to get off the list. I have
been unable to find anywhere that gives instructions on how to get off the
list ... I have looked through web pages and even through the list itself.
Other lists that I am on have a footer appended to the end of all messages
from the list that explains how to get off the list. That would be helpful
here.

Well, if anyone figures out how to get off the list please email me the
directions so I can remove myself.

Thanks