Re: Getting off of the list

From: Chris Price <cprice@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 17:34:59 -0600 (CST)

        I have a hard time believing that you cannot figure out howto get
off the liWhen you subscribed, you sent a message to:

        squid-users-request@ircache.net

        And probably had the word 'subscribe' in either the subject line
or the body of the message.

        I would assume that sending a messahe to the same place, and
having the word 'unsubscribe' in both the subject line and body of the
message (as I said, I am unsure which is needed), I am sure you would be
unsubscribed.

        Give it a try...