Re: Again: squid 2.1PATCH2 very slow

From: Jayme Cox <jcox@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 13:06:38 -0800

I also have seen this behavior. I am using squid2.1.PATCH2 on a FreeBSD
3.0-RELEASE as an HTTP accelerator. On large file downloads (> 1 MB) I often
see the file hang at some point. It's not very often, but it does happen. I
check the squid process and log files and everything seems just fine. These
boxes are getting a lot of traffic (pushing about 2 MBits/sec). If anyone has
an idea as to what might cause this behavior......