Re: Need Some Help

From: Irfan Akber <irfan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 18:48:46 -0000

The simplest way will be to use acl and/or cache_peer_domain to send .com
and .net and others, depends what your needs are to different squid boxes.
e.g sending .com to squid1 and .net to squid2. That should divide the
traffic to two different links. Alternatively use src to route half of the
users to squid1 and the other half to squid2.

Irfan Akber