Re: Configuring Netscape to use Squid

From: Thilo Manske <Thilo.Manske@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 01:07:21 +0100

In message <3.0.5.32.19990303120222.008118d0@mailx.netheaven.com>
          Josh Kuperman <sar_kuper@sals.edu> wrote:
> 2. Sometimes, even when I know the current page is in the cache it takes a long time to load.
I've noticed that Netscape (any Unix-4.5 version I've seen so far,
don't know for Windows.) sends "pragma: no-cache" if you choose one of
your bookmarks or an item of your "personal toolbar". That's really
stupid (Bug?!?).

It does not happen, if you open the "edit bookmarks" window and click on
the entrys.

Bye,
  Thilo.

--
Mir ist mein Signature entlaufen :-(. Wer es findet, sende es bitte an
Thilo.Manske@HEH.Uni-Oldenburg.DE zurück. Danke!