Addendum to previous mail

From: David Nillesen <dave@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 16:52:39 +1100

    Sorry about the last mail, I left out so many details.

    I am happily running the proxy server. I now need to change it to
transparent as well. The normal proxy approach continues to work fine.
However as soon as I enable transparent proxying by implementing the
ipfwadm rule i get the error message.

    Which is worrying because I thought you shouldnt get any error pages
back at all, but rather netscape or ie would generate an error.

    I went through the squid.conf and have tried playing with anything
appropriate, though I guess I have obviously missed something.

    If someone could suggest anything that would be great.

    David Nillesen

Northnet Internet Services
+612 67749300