Re: proxy_auth

From: David Zanetti <dave2@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 19:16:53 +1300 (NZDT)

On Fri, 5 Mar 1999, Steven Sporen wrote:

> Does squid re-authenticate (using proxy_auth) at regular intervals?
> Could I implement a time bassed access system on squid? It
> looks to me like once a user has authenticated then the user is
> granted access.

[squid.conf]
# TAG: authenticate_ttl
# The time a checked username/password combination remains cached
# (default 3600). If a wrong password is given for a cached user,
# the user gets removed from the username/password cache forcing
# a revalidation.
#
#authenticate_ttl 3600

| (__) | David Zanetti <dave2@earthling.net> |
| ( oo | Unix Systems Administrator, Wellington City Council |
| /\_| | Moderator, nz.politics.announce |