Re: [Fwd: i want help]

From: Peter C. Norton <spacey@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 01:49:32 -0500

Sort of. While configuring a proxy farm - before setting up ACL's - I got
requests from a client that identified itself as "proxyhunter" that a lot
of folks were using to find open proxies. Closing this off only elicited
1 request, though, from a chinese student who was tracking down university
web sites that he wanted to apply to. They were not allowed from within
china.

-Peter

On Fri, Mar 05, 1999 at 03:19:10PM +1100, Dancer wrote:

> How many _other_ people on this list get questions like this? I get
> several each week.

[snip]

--
Peter C. Norton                      Time comes into it. / Say it.  Say it.
spacey@pobox.com                   | The Universe is made of stories,

                                     Muriel Rukeyser "The Speed of Darkness"