Squid simulation tools PLEASE HELP IMPORTANT PLEASE!!

From: Amitabh Patnaik <amit@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 1999 15:05:40 -0700 (MST)

Hi I am a graduate student in Computer Science and am working on setting
up a departmental proxy at my University. We are going to use squid as our
software and I have other students who are interested in running tests so
that we could maybe better the performance of squid.

Q. Does anyone know where to get some simulation software that would
simulate squid so that we can run various tests and compare different
results to optimize squid.

Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated ...
email: amit@uwyo.edu

thanx amit.