MSProxy talking to Squid?

From: Bill Wichers <billw@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 13:26:19 -0500 (EST)

I know this has been asked before, and I'm sure I've even seen it, but now
I need the info and the searchable archive is down! Spare a moment and
give me a quick email reply and I'd really appreciate it!

All I need to know is if it is possible to get an MSProxy box to talk to
use a Squid box as a parent. I think this is no problem, but MS's site
says absolutly nothing about using their proxy with anyone else's proxy.
They also don't say anything about ICP and such, if it even supports it. I
know they use CARP between other MSProxy boxes.

TIA

        -Bill