Re: cache/log and cache.log

From: Joel Taqueban <jtaqueba@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 16:18:54 +0800

If the numbers in the /usr/local/squid/cache/....
is my cache why can't I see anything in it when
I try to view the contents of the directories?
Isn't it that this is where the pages and objects
from the web are written, why are the directories
empty? Shouldn't I be seeing files instead?

sorry i asked the above questions. i would just like
to be know how squid saves pages in my disk.

thanks,

joel