Re: Showing a different html page

From: David J Woolley <djw@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 15:58:02 -0000

> Is it possible to filter an error page that is received from the parent
> proxy (non squid) and intead show a custom one.

Why? I consider it one of the misfeatures of IE5 that it tries to do
this with its own internal page and thus loses information.

In any case, some error pages aren't really error pages, they are
redirected pages (a problem when using tools like wget).

Of course, if your customers are using IE5, unless you or they
customise it, they won't even see your error pages unless you
redirect rather than customise.

--
David Woolley - Office: David Woolley <djw@bts.co.uk>
BTS             Home: <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>