IP-Masquerading AND Squid??

From: Coutts, Ashe <ashe_squid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 08:23:22 -0800

I work for a school district. I have a few Linux machines in high
schools using IP masquerading to increase the number of internet
accesses available. I've now just set up a Squid-Linux for http-ftp
cacheing at one site. I'd like to use one cpu to do both Squid and IP
masquerading. It seems that that could work but I'd love to hear
back from someone who has it working and any tips he/she maight
send along. Thanks in advance, Ashe Coutts

Thought for the day:
  Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off now.

Ashe Coutts (ashe@sbceo.k12.ca.us)
805.963-4338 Ext 300
Fax 805.884.1557